August Flux Saturday
Aug 27, 2022
Colonels Row - Colonels Row - Building 404A
Flux Factory hosts Flux Saturdays, a monthly public program, on the last Saturday each month through October. August Flux Saturday’s program features the exhibition opening of Julio José Austria, open studios with Amelia Marzec and Itala Aguilera, and outdoor performances by Jemila MacEwan, Jack Helfrich, Erica Mancini, Reverend Billy & The Stop Shopping Choir, Jevijoe Vitug, and Maureen Catbagan.
- 12 – 6pm — Julio José Austria “Woodside Story” exhibition opening
- 12 – 5pm — Open studios “All That is Seen is Unseen” by Amelia Marzec
- 12 – 5pm — “Mama’s Augmented Reality” installation open studios with Itala Aguilera
- 2 – 3pm — “Metamorphic Meditation” performance by Jemila MacEwan, Erica Mancini, Jack Helfrich
- 3 – 4pm — Performance by Reverend Billy of the Stop Shopping Choir
- 4 – 5pm — Abang-guard: Life Drawing, Working Class
See below for past programs and events on Governors Island.