Jun 24—26, 2022
The Play Lawns - The Play Lawns - Play Lawn Fields
Celebrate Pride on Governors Island! NYC Pride is excited to announce the return of Pride Island, the première music festival experience of Pride Weekend. Tickets available now at the link below.
SATURDAY, JUNE 25
Lil’ Kim, Shenseea, Netta, Raye, Papi Juice
SUNDAY, JUNE 26
Kim Petras, Eddie Martinez, Dani Toro, Alex Chapman
21+ Event.No re-entry upon exit.No bags larger than a brick. Bag check available on site. NYC Pride is committed to bringing the community together in person with basic safety precautions in place to ensure we can celebrate Pride with the lowest possible risk.
- Mask wearing is optional but encouraged when interacting with others
- Hand washing stations and sanitizer throughout
- Guests will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test result
The Battery Maritime Building at 10 South Street in Lower Manhattan will serve as the primary entry point for all event goers. The Battery Maritime Building can be accessed by subway (1 to South Ferry, 4⁄5 to Bowling Green, R to Whitehall Street) or by bus (M9, M15, M20, M55). Ferries will be operated by The Trust for Governors Island. Pride Island attendees may show their tickets to board ferries departing from the Battery Maritime Building; no additional reservations are required.
Ferry Information for Pride Island Ticket Holders:
- Ferries will depart from Battery Maritime Building every 15 minutes from 10:00am to 9:00pm and arrive 15 minutes later at Governors Island Soissons Pier
- Return ferries departing every 15 minutes from Soissons Landing on Governors Island will arrive at the Battery Maritime Building 15 minutes after departure.
- The last ferries will depart Governors Island at 11:15pm each night
Pride Island attendees are strongly encouraged to take ferries to the event departing from the Battery Maritime Building as outlined above. Additional ferry service to Governors Island is available via the Trust for Governors Island’s weekend service departing from Brooklyn and via NYC Ferry for $2.75 prior to 7PM. Please note, after 7PM there is no service via NYC Ferry or to Brooklyn. All return ferries for Pride Island guests will return to the Battery Maritime Building.
See below for past programs and events on Governors Island.